• Gently wash the tattoo in the shower with your fingertips and carex
soap once a day. You do not need to rinse it in hot water after the
• Rub a small amount of Bepanthen onto the tattoo. You only need to
do this once or twice a day, too much will stop the tattoo from
• Do not let your clothes/jewellery rub your new tattoo, this will badly
damage it. An example of this is a large belt rubbing on a lower
back tattoo or a bracelet rubbing on a wrist tattoo.
• It is normal for a new tattoo to itch. Do not scratch or pick at your
tattoo, this will damage it.
First 6 weeks
• Do not soak in baths, swimming pools or any other standing
bodies of water. They harbour bacteria and will cause infection.
• Do not use sun beds or go sunbathing, this will damage and fade
your new tattoo.
• It is normal for your tattoo to be dry for a few weeks. Apply a small
amount of E45 whenever it feels dry.
• Most importantly, enjoy your new tattoo! If you have any problems or
questions, feel free to pop in and ask us or give us a ring